Bikers listen up! The Hotel Goldene Rose in Welsberg in the Puster valley is your ideal starting point for breath-taking motorcycle tours in the midst of the fascinating Dolomites. A spectacular landscape with endless winding mountain roads and serpentines expects you.
Everything a biker's heart desires, you find it here at our place.
Your advantage at the Hotel Goldene Rose
- a strategically convenient location for the best tours in the Dolomites
- free underground car park for your motorbike
- biker's breakfast from 7 o'clock in the morning
- motorcycle map of South Tyrol's Dolomites
- alternative programmes for rainy days
Overview of best day tours
- Val Gardena: from the Puster valley to the Eisack valley to Völs over the Sella pass to Canazei and Cavalese
- Antholzer valley: to the lake and the Staller Sattel pass, the Defereggen valley and back to the Puster valley via Lienz
- Puster valley: over the Furkel pass proceeding to the Würzjoch pass and back via the Eisack valley
- Val Badia: over the Höhlenstein valley to Cortina, pass Falzarego, Valparola pass, Corvara and Val Badia and finally back to the Puster valley