The Hotel Goldene Rose in Welsberg is situated in the midst of a highly developed network of cycle tracks and routes. The Puster valley is truly a paradise for cycling and mountain bike enthusiasts.
Experience the countless bike routes against a background of mountainsides, crystal-clear lakes, magnificent peaks and alpine pastures.
Our inclusive services from 2015
- Mountain-bike-card as a gift
- Free MobilCard
- Bike room at the Hotel
- Drying room
- Washing room
- Local repair service
- Bike rentals (for a fee)
- Isotonic beverage and power bar as refreshments for your trip
- Daily guided mountain bike tours (only available against extra charge)
Overview of tours
- Monday: Alpine Pasture Tour (moderate), ca. 35km, 1000 - 1300m altitude, ca. 5 hours
- Tuesday: Helm Tour (advanced), ca. 35km, 1200m altitude, ca. 5 hours
- Wednesday: Plätzwiese - Strudelkopf Tour (easy - moderate), ca. 50km, 900 - 1200m in altitude, ca. 5 hours
- Thursday: Markinkele Tour (advanced), ca. 40km, 1500m altitude, ca. 5 hours
- Friday: 5-Hut-Tour (moderate - advanced), ca. 60km, 1500 - 1800m altitude, ca. 7 hours
We will be happy to help you with your choice and individual programme.
Your bicycle or mountain bike holiday will turn into an adventure.