Snowshoe hiking is suitable for everyone; it's just as easy as hiking in summer. It allows you to hike through deep snow all the way to the summits of the South Tyrolean Dolomites that are otherwise only reserved for ski tourers.
The Puster valley with its snow-covered mountains and valleys is the perfect region for snowshoe hiking and tours.
- Your personal VIP-Card (in collaboration with the local tourist association) allows you to join the snowshoeing group at particularly favourable terms and conditions
- Free MobilCard for your entire stay
Our favourite tour suggestions
- From Taisten to the Durakopf
- From the Gsieser valley to the Pfinnscharte
- To the Bonner Hut from Toblach
- To the close by idyllic Villgraten valley
- To the Drei Zinnen (Three Peaks) Hut
- From the Kreuzberg pass to Malga Coltrondo
Be inspired by nature and experience something spectacular. Everything is within reach and close by. Just simply try it out!