The Hotel Goldene Rose in Welsberg is situated in the midst of a highly developed network of cycle tracks and routes. The Puster valley is truly a paradise for cycling and mountain bike enthusiasts.
Experience the countless bike routes against a background of mountainsides, crystal-clear lakes, magnificent peaks and alpine pastures.
Our inclusive services
- Mountain-bike-card as a gift
- Free MobilCard (GuestPass)
- Bike room at the Hotel
- Drying room
- Local repair service
- E-Bike rentals in hotel (for a fee)
Overview of tours for MTB or E-Bike:
- Tour into the Gsieser Tal Valley - along the river of Gsies, through woods, meadows, nature biotopes and rustic, authentic farms to Pichl, to Sanct Martin and then up a challenging incline to the end of the valley in Sanct Magdalena (full day tour)
- Up to Prato Piazza high plateau (2000 m), down again via a trail to Carbonin, contunue via the cycle path network to Dobbiaco and back to Welsberg (full day tour)
- A beautiful cycle path leads to the lake Lago di Braies along the Braies Valley - the final ascent to the lake leads along the road (trip approx. 2 hours)
- Via the Dolomite view "Schöne Aussicht" along the Eggerberg mountain and down to Villabassa, returning the Pustertal cycle path back to Monguelfo (round trip approx. 1 1/2 hrs.)
Your mountain bike holiday will turn into an adventure!