Good to know
Rates quoted are for half board per Person.
A tourist tax (local tax) of € 3,20 per person (from 14 years of age) and day is levied, witch is paid on side.
On the day of arrival your room will be ready from 2 pm onwards. In case of arrival after 7 pm we kindly ask you to notice.
On departure please leave the room until 10 am.
Small dogs and pets are not allowed.
For bookings of less than 5 days we charge an extra charge of € 15,00 per person per day.
To pay your hotel bill, we prefer cash or check. You can also pay with the major credit cards.
For each reservation, we require a deposit of 30% per room.
- Cancellation until 30 days before the day of arrival: free of charge
(the deposit won’t be refunded but credited for a future stay)
- Cancellation from 30 to 14 days before day of arrival: 40 % of the agreed total price
- Cancellation from 30 to 3 days before day of arrival: 80 % of the agreed total price
- Cancellation from 2 days to the day of arrival, late arrival or in case of early departure: 100 % of the agreed total price
- In case of no-show: 100 % of the agreed total price.
- Bookings at special rates or with voucher can be postponed up to 14 days before arrival. Later booking changes cannot be taken into consideration and therefore loose their validity and value.
- These cancellation policies apply regardless of whether the cancelled rooms are rented to other guests for part of or for the entire booked period.
- Cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
Holiday Cancellation Insurance:
Who knows what can happen to you before your depart or during your stay? According to EU regulations, cancellation fees can be charged if the guest arrives late, fails to arrive or leaves early. We recommend that you take out holiday cancellation insurance which protects you against unforeseen circumstances and covers the cancellation penalties: http://hotel.europaeische.at/hgv?AGN=10019721
For bookings of less than 5 days we charge a supplement of € 10,00 per person per day.